Mycorrhiza Rootgrow Professional is a highly effective root dip that can be used as a dry granule or a root dipping gel for bare root plants. This root dip is perfect for a variety of landscaping and tree planting projects, including for planting in private gardens. Mycorrhiza Rootgrow Professional contains a mixture of mycorrhizal fungi that are completely natural and are all grown in the UK. As well as these fungi, Rootgrow also contains a clay carrier and bio-additives that enhance mycorrhizal colonization.
Mycorrhiza Rootgrow Professional Application Rate
2.5 Ltr Tub treats 100x2 Litre pots or 500-1000 bare root whips
5 Ltr Tub treats 200x2 Litre pots or 1000-1500 bare root whips
10 Ltr Tub treats 400x2 Litre pots or 2000-3000 bare root whips
Dry Granule Application Plants up 30L or 12-14 girth:
1. Sprinkle the granules evenly, at the recommended dosage, directly into the prepared planting hole or pit.
2. Place the plant directly onto the granules so that the rootzone comes into contacr with the granules. (if the rootzone is moist it helps to manually apply some of the granules to the rootzone wall)
Large plants over 30L or 12-14 girth:
1. Apply during backfill.
2. When you have backfilled halfway from the soil surface scrape out roots from around the side of walls of the rootzone and sprinkle granules against the rootzone or as close as possible all the way round.
Gel Solution 2 sachets to mix with 60-80L of water
1. The desired consistency will depend on the root density of the plant species used. The appearance of the solution, when mixed, should be similar to wallpaper paste. For more dense or fibrous roots the solution should be thinner.
2. Add the rootgrow granules when the desired consistency is met and stir well.
3. We recommend dipping 25 whips per dip to ensure even coverage.
4. Use mixed gel dip within 2 days and do not allow to freeze.